Monday, March 7, 2011

Untitled

Expensive Gym Memberships

Of course I fist mentioned my expensive gym membership which did not work out for me. I am sure it could have been successful if I could have fit into my schedule. It just seemed any time I had an opportunity to think about going, it was either too crowded to get to any machines or they were not open.

Finding a way to workout at home seemed like the best option. I started out with sit ups and crunches and using an elliptical. Although the elliptical is great, I was not seeing the results on getting rid of my love handles.

Even though it was slow I thought if I did enough sit ups and crunches, eventually I could melt away those extra inches and start to work on lower ab workouts for more definition.

Weight Loss Came to a Screeching Halt

Although I did lose a little, it seemed I hit a plateau fairly quickly and the weight loss came to a screeching halt. This can be very disheartening and really make you want to throw in the towel. But somehow I found the motivation to continue on my quest.

I will admit when I first looked at the Ab Circle Pro with Jennifer Nicole Lee on the infomercial, I thought to myself,

“Is this for real or just more hype about a product that doesn’t work?”

So my research began and I quickly made my decision to go with the Ab Circle Pro. It is made of gym quality steel, and features not only love handle workouts but also workouts for your buns, hips, and thighs!

Finally a Way to Get Rid of Those Extra Pounds

Finally a way for me to get rid of those extra pounds with love handle workouts right in the convenience of my own home.

I love being able to set my workout schedule without interrupting my family time. It is so easy to put the Ab circle away when I am not using it and it’s convenient to use more than once a day.

So when I have an extra 30 minutes I can easily get in my lover ab workouts or maybe some toning exercises for my thighs. Either way I think this is the best investment for better health that I have made in a long time! Onward to love handle workouts that really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment